DDY Talk

My baby!!

mtlfan

My baby is going to be starting junior high soon! Ack!

Some baby, he only needs to grow another 3 inches and he's as tall as I am (and I'm a tall girl!!).

Not looking forward to having to explain all of his little autistic idiosyncracies to the new school staff. The transition will take time, but once they get used to him it'll be fine.

But how the hell did he go from a baby to 12 year old so fast??? I must have blinked!!

Amanda

• Like 1

My baby is going to be starting junior high soon! Ack!

Some baby, he only needs to grow another 3 inches and he's as tall as I am (and I'm a tall girl!!).

Not looking forward to having to explain all of his little autistic idiosyncracies to the new school staff. The transition will take time, but once they get used to him it'll be fine.

But how the hell did he go from a baby to 12 year old so fast??? I must have blinked!!

Amanda

I feel your pain Amanda, my son is starting the 6th grade in a new school that's also a junior high :wacko:

Robin :ph34r:

post-11-1248324020_thumb.jpg

I feel your pain Amanda, my son is starting the 6th grade in a new school that's also a junior high :wacko:

Robin :ph34r:

What a cutie! They grow fast, don't they??

A.