DDY Talk

RIP Kyle Woodring

Posted to Kyle's Facebook page:

hi this is Tabor (Kyle's son) i dont have a facebook page but i wanted to say some things about my dad. First thank you so much for saying all the nice things about my dad. it really touches me and is helping me through this difficult time. My f...ather was more then just my dad he was my best friend. He cared so much about me. he was always telling me how much he loved me and cared about me everyday. he was a very nice, fun, and a full of life person who always put a smile on my face everytime i was with him. and its so hard to describe how much i love and care about him. he was my hero. the greatest man i have ever known. me and my father got to experience so much together. i can only wish we can experience more.i am very heartbroken from this tragic event i wish that he talked about this with me but i guess he was so nice and caring he didnt want me to be unhappy. my father was the greatest dad in the whole wide world and i love him sooooo much!!!!!!! he will always be in my heart.

Wow is all I can say... As someone who suffers from depression and anxiety, and having lost by suicide 4 uncles and 1 aunt. It just chills me to my bone and gives me great sadness to hear this...

I just saw him play in AC in May... he looked happy and energetic... He was a great drummer and from everything I've read a wonderful person...

RIP Kyle... Peace and condolences to his family and friends...

R2k

aka... Doug