DDY Talk

A new look?

Ron

The message board now has a unified look with the rest of the website. There are maybe one or two things I need to fix with the new look, but I am quite pleased with it.

If you are using a 800x600 screen size, however, this look may not suit you, as things may look a bit squashed. You can switch back to the previous style if you wish.

If you would like to switch back, go to your control panel (My Controls) and on the Control Panel Menu at the bottom you will find a box to select which style (skin) you would like to use. Select 'DDY Talk' for the previous style.

Holiday themes will be available during the different holiday seasons.

Any comments/complaints please let me know.

Ron

If you would like to switch back, go to your control panel (My Controls) and on the Control Panel Menu at the bottom you will find a box to select which style (skin) you would like to use. Select 'DDY Talk' for the previous style.

Holiday themes will be available during the different holiday seasons.

Any comments/complaints please let me know.

Ron

Well done Ron. I've always thought that this was a well-designed website to begin with and you somehow managed to improve it. Holiday themes will be fun!

Personally, I'm going to have to go back to a lighter background because my monitor is older than dirt and displays darker than other monitors, but that's my issue not yours! Poor old thing has served me well over the years. :-)