DDY Talk

Music Montage 1

Ron

OK, I'll give in because I probably made it too hard by putting it next to the Roboto clip:

The one horn part from "Back to Chicago" is right between Fooling Yourself and Roboto.

I hope this was fun. I'll be doing another one in the near future as a tribute to The Greatest Rock Lyric Of Them All!

(can you guess what it is before I post it?)

Ron

The Greatest Rock Lyric Of Them All? It's got to be Desert Moon. Who doesn't love that classic line - The waiter poured our memories into tiny cups, or another favorite of mine - I can still hear the whisper of the Summer night, It echos in the corners of my heart. Now that is just great writing. Emotion and imagery, Dennis's two strong points. Of course you may have a different song in mind. We all have our favorites!

Pam

• 1 month later...
...I hope this was fun. I'll be doing another one in the near future as a tribute to The Greatest Rock Lyric Of Them All!

(can you guess what it is before I post it?)

OK, I know you've been busy. Any word on the next trivia game? And no, I never figured this one out but I had fun trying!

Terri

I know, I know, it's been awhile. I was working on it, but it wasn't turning out the way that I wanted, so I put it on hold as I revamp the site. Look for a new montage at the beginning of February (I hope :) )

Ron

I know, I know, it's been awhile. I was working on it, but it wasn't turning out the way that I wanted, so I put it on hold as I revamp the site. Look for a new montage at the beginning of February (I hope  :)  )

Ron

Not trying to rush you or anything! Just eager for a new puzzle!