DDY Talk

RIP Kyle Woodring

Condolences to Kyle's family and friends.

He will be missed.

Condolences to Kyle's family and friends.

He will be missed.

Holy cow this guy looked to be pretty young. How awful! Anyone know how or why he died?

My deepest condolences to Kyle's family and friends. He will be missed.

For those of you that have been emailing me, etc. with there concerns and shock, I would like to thank you for showing your concern. As of right now no information has been released to the public, while the family grieves over their loss. While I probably shouldn't have to mention this, I would hope that everyone will respect Kyle's family and friends during this difficult time, and honor their privacy.

Please feel free to share any story you might have about Kyle, or your interaction with him that you remember, in tribute to his life.

Kyle was a really a nice guy.

Last year while my friends and I were going to see DDY's play, Kyle got us tickets to see Jersey Boys for free!

After the show he came out and we all took a picture together and had dinner.

On another date, before a DDY show at Sea World, Kyle went on a rollercoaster with us.

I cant pretend to know Kyle as a personal friend, but every time we saw him at one of Dennis's shows, he always took at least a moment to say hi.

We will miss you Kyle.

This was posted on Kyle's Facebook page by his brother Kirk, for those of you who haven't seen this post elsewhere:

"Kyle died suddenly and unexpectedly on Monday, September 7th. At this time the plans for a memorial service in Mason MI are pending. Kyle's family is so very grateful for the support and prayers of Kyle's many friends and all the people he touched with his music. For more information and to keep updated, Kyle's brother Kirk can be reached at kirkwoodring@gmail.com or friend request on FB for Kirk Woodring (Boston)"

Kirk posted an update today on Facebook. In it he spoke of his brother, a little about his life, and his cause of death. Due to the sensitivity of Kirk's words, I do not feel comfortable reprinting them here--they are his loving words about Kyle. As listed in a previous mention, you can friend Kirk Woodring on Facebook (from Boston--look at the picture, he looks like Kyle) for updates, or PM/email me and I will share what Kirk has said in this fashion with you privately.

Even though this information has been shared by Kyle's family publicly and honestly, I am just afraid of appearing to be disrespectful, which I do not wish to be.

Thank you for understanding.

Ron