DDY Talk

Dennis DeYoung on cover of Goldmine

Ron

Anyone read it yet?

I'd like too but haven't been able to find a copy of this issue anywhere. Not to mention the Goldmine website is a waste of time for information about their own magazine. The have no information on the site about their latest issue, WTF? I'll keep searching and hopefully find it.

I'd like too but haven't been able to find a copy of this issue anywhere. Not to mention the Goldmine website is a waste of time for information about their own magazine. The have no information on the site about their latest issue, WTF? I'll keep searching and hopefully find it.

I'm glad someone thought the same thing I did about their website. The only thing you could really find was a way to purchase an annual subscription. I had to end up purchasing a copy on ebay, which I hopefully receive soon.

Not to mention the Goldmine website is a waste of time for information about their own magazine. The have no information on the site about their latest issue, WTF? I'll keep searching and hopefully find it.

The problems plain to seeeeeee... They suck at technologyyyyy........................ using it that is.....

• Like 1

It's a really good interview. Dennis talks about the state of the music industry today, the early days of Styx, and some other interesting things as well.